Please join us by mailing in the application form with payment and by calling the office immediately so we can assure your entry. Applications are due by June 1, 2017. Thank you!
Download the 2017 Booth Application
**Information on this page does NOT apply to Arts & Crafts Show Vendors! Please visit the Arts & Crafts Show webpage for the appropriate application, fees and other information.**
General Vendor Information
- Church, school, civic and commercial groups are all welcome.
- Duplicate items will not be allowed, so get your applications in early!
- Vendors are expected to be set up for six (6) days over the two Festival weekends.
- Per Connecticut State Statute (Ch. 490 Sec. 26-25c), no helium balloons or other articles that use helium shall be sold or given out at any booth.
- The application above does NOT apply to vendors associated with the Southington Chamber of Commerce, the First Congregational Church, the American Legion Auxiliary or the Southington Elks. Please call these organizations directly or visit their websites for more information.
- For an Arts & Crafts vendor application (2nd weekend only), please visit the Arts & Crafts Show page.
Back to Festival Homepage
Connect With Us
Apple Harvest Festival
P.O. Box 907
Southington, CT 06489
Phone: (860) 276-8461